Need help identifing my sink

Users who are viewing this thread

lukewoodward

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a sink I wanna sell and was told it was prob worth money but it has no brand name on it. Ive looked around and I'm just getting frustrated looking at sinks. Lol. It's an Art Deco style maroon sink. It Has "made in USA" "1937" and "13 125 24" stamped in the porcelain underneath. Figured I would join this forum and see what u guys have to say.

lukewoodward

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a sink I wanna sell and was told it was prob worth money but it has no brand name on it. Ive looked around and I'm just getting frustrated looking at sinks. Lol. It's an Art Deco style maroon sink. It Has "made in USA" "1937" and "13 125 24" stamped in the porcelain underneath. Figured I would join this forum and see what u guys have to say.
And I can't seem to figure out how to post a pic from my phone. I don't have a url for it

Kreemoweet

In the Trades
Reaction score
You don't need to "identify" it, just post a photo of your sink and its lettering in your ad. No one is going to buy a sink, or
even come check it out, without seeing photos first.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
WHO made it probably irrelevant unless it was some "famous designer"", which is not likely. Just post a picture on a site and see if anyone wants to buy it. What it is worth depends on how much they are willing to pay for it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks