Need help dialing in settings on Navien NCB240E

Users who are viewing this thread

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
So turn the outdoor reset back on. And then instead of using the “high mass radiant” factory settings, I’ll have to do custom which wants me to set supply and return temps I believe…. I should set the supply temp to 85, Correct?
You can try 85, but in order to get the floor to actually hit 85 you'll probably need to be around 95. Your return temp should be 10 or 15 degrees below your supply temp.

Last edited:

Fitter30

Reaction score
Went through post didn't see where u stated the taco control sr503. When trying to solve your problem can't make multiple adjustments at the same time. Turn outdoor reset off set boiler water temp to minimum return temps 86*. Taco control just takes the thermostat on and off to turn on the boiler side. Take your worst room go over the programing in my earlier post.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks