Need compact toilet & sink combo

Users who are viewing this thread

elasticmedia

Reaction score
I have a split bath setup that currently has just a toilet. I would like to put in a small sink but alas, there is not much room. The bathroom is 5'6" by 4'7" and the door is near the far end entering on the long side.

Btw, there is a lightwell on the long side of the bathroom where a toilet tank could be possibly located.

I have thought of getting a tankless toilet - that would probably save me some inches. Or getting an old fashioned toilet where the tank was up on the wall - would that be a crazy idea?

The idea would be to put a small (perhaps corner sink) sink so people could wash their hands after using the toilet.

I have heard that those little tiny sinks don't work that well - ends up splashing water on the floor because, well, they are tiny and don't have a counter of substance.

thanks for any suggestions. Tell me this can work...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks