Need advice on what connector to use for drain pipe for two washing machines

Users who are viewing this thread

David Speringo

Reaction score
I recently bought a new washing machine, and also bought the pedestal washer that goes with it as well. Unfortunately no connection kit came with the pedestal washer and I'm left with trying to source the hoses and connectors together for my washing room.

I have the hot and cold water 3 ways adapters, have the hoses..but what I don't have is a standard drain hose connector to run both of my drain lines out to, and then to the discharge tube.

Currently have the main washer hooked up and working fine. Just need to find out what I can use to connect two drain pipes together for output down the tube.

Came across this -

https://www.xavax.eu/00110875/xavax-y-connector-for-drain-hose

But not sure if this will fit our US standard of a drain hose pipe.

I'm hoping there's an easy solution to this, the wife really wants her machines up and running :) and home depot and lowes is a bust.

Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks