Need 14 inch rough comfort height

Users who are viewing this thread

Work123456

Reaction score
Hi
I have a small bathroom and use a kohler wentworth 14 inch rough round bowl . I want to replace toilet with comfort height but can not find a 14 inch round. Can not put elongated due to space

Any suggestions

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Not positive, but I do not think round bowls are made for comfort height. My suggest is to look at Toto toilets that use their Unifit.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Modern elongated toilets are not always deeper than the older round ones, especially when dealing with 14" RI versions that often just use a deeper tank to fill in behind it, pushing it out an extra 2" from where it needs to be. This is especially true of the Toto toilets that use the UniFit adapter.

Work123456

Reaction score
Modern elongated toilets are not always deeper than the older round ones, especially when dealing with 14" RI versions that often just use a deeper tank to fill in behind it, pushing it out an extra 2" from where it needs to be. This is especially true of the Toto toilets that use the UniFit adapter.[/QUOTE

So if I measure and it's 14 inch r will a toto fit? If so any particular model for small bathroom I need comfort height

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Measure from the wall behind the toilet to as far out into the room you can go, then compare that to the data sheets of some of the toilets available. Without knowing that, it's impossible to say whether anything will fit. Measure from the wall, not the baseboard. A typical Toto toilet that uses a UniFit adapter has 3/4" behind it to the wall when the RI is either 10, 12, or 14"...it does that by changing the adapter, not the toilet...that means that it will always project into the room the same distance. Most other companies make the tank thicker or thinner to make the changes, and that moves the end of the toilet in the room relative to the wall.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The UniFit adapter would be my choice too, but you should realize that this adapter will only work on several specific models of Toto toilets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks