Navien npe210 ignition failure

Users who are viewing this thread

Plumber69

In the Trades
Reaction score
I do believe I solved the 003 error code. It happend once a week up to 3 times a day. The inlet gas pressure was 3.2 with one faucet running. Jacked it up to 4.5 with max flowage. I hope this was the problem

John Cai

Reaction score
having the same issue here with newly installed Navien 240E, so how do you jack up the inlet gas pressure from 3.2 to 4.5? thanks.

John Cai

Reaction score
I did mine by a regulator that was close by. What size is your gas line
So it ended up was the gas pressure, National grid replaced the gas line outside of the house about two weeks ago, we found out there was air in the gas line, after we released the gas line air and the boiler started to work normally. Hopefully this is a helpful reference. Please have a professional plumber to do this since it does contain risk.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks