Navien NCB190/060h - new install questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Kdkull

Reaction score
I drained the system after removing the old boiler and got about 5 gallons. I'm thinking 1.75 gallons of the proper boiler glycol would give 35%. The old stuff ran about 3yrs and had a bit of black gunk (est < 1/2 gal) which settled to the bottom of the pail. I'm guessing this is the old glycol? Still trying to understand if i need to create a secondary loop and have the secondary pump in that loop or just put it somewhere on the supply side after the expansion tank.
Hello Fitter30,
Question - A boiler guy said I can put the secondary pump on the return side provided I have the check valve in the supply side. This would make the pump install easier. Can you let me know.

Kdkull

Reaction score
Hello Fitter30,
Question - A boiler guy said I can put the secondary pump on the return side provided I have the check valve in the supply side. This would make the pump install easier. Can you let me know.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks