Navien NCB 240 constant flame loss (E012)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrZman

Reaction score
Hi all,

Multiple times a day I get Error 012 (flame loss) at my Navien NCB 240. I have to reset the boiler to make it work again. I have called the installer multiple times but the problem persists. Here is what I have done so far. All with installer and recommendations of Navien support hotline:

- usual maintenance with cleaning filters etc.
- replacement of ignition rod
- redid my entire chimney with brand new polypropylene exhaust and fresh air intake

The boiler was manufactured in 2013 and installed in 2014. It used to run without problems for a while and started to cause problems the last few months, although nothing was changed.

I hope to find someone who has some new ideas or who heard of a similar problem?

Thanks, I am at the point of desperation and am thinking of having to replace this brand new boiler.

Attachments

• IMG_6795.JPG
    IMG_6795.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_6806.JPG
    IMG_6806.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 534
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks