Navien NCB-240 combi --- mystery fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Npreiser

Reaction score
Last week my Navien unit stopped providing domestic hot water and flooring heat , but also provided no errors at all. On a hard reset , during power up it would do it normal purge..etc, no errors. Calls for hot water would result in nothing. The input flow sensor did register the correct flow rate changes based on the calls. After scheduling a service call , and staring at the unit for hours, I decided to remove and clean the combustion/burner unit window(next to the flame rod). The window was totally covered with ash..etc. After I replaced the window, the unit worked ..... Can someone explain this , it makes no sense why the flame rod would suddenly start working... ..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks