Navien ch240 error code e02?

Users who are viewing this thread

byroncheung

Reaction score
Hydro coil in the airhandler bursted. Had a guy came to replace the coil, initially the boiler was showing e02 (low water pressure in the heating side), he messed with it a little bit (drained, purged air etc) and got it working. but a few hours later e02 came back and it's not working again.

i'm suspecting the water pressure sensor has gone bad (maybe bad sensor over pressurize the system and led to coil burst?). I have been reading about this e02 code online, also the service manual, a lot of threads talk about auto feeder valve. However in my unit the auto feeder isn't connected to anything (which i never fully understand how the system is feed if the auto feeder is not connected). Thoughts?

Navien Inc

Reaction score
Hydro coil in the airhandler bursted. Had a guy came to replace the coil, initially the boiler was showing e02 (low water pressure in the heating side), he messed with it a little bit (drained, purged air etc) and got it working. but a few hours later e02 came back and it's not working again.

i'm suspecting the water pressure sensor has gone bad (maybe bad sensor over pressurize the system and led to coil burst?). I have been reading about this e02 code online, also the service manual, a lot of threads talk about auto feeder valve. However in my unit the auto feeder isn't connected to anything (which i never fully understand how the system is feed if the auto feeder is not connected). Thoughts?

We recommend that you call into our tech support at 1-800-519-8794 option 2 so that we can have our team diagnose the issue and provide a solution. Our tech support is available Mon-Fri from 8am - 9pm EST and Sat-Sun from 8am - 8pm EST. Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks