Navien 240-A2 NaviCirc loop question

Users who are viewing this thread

CatSnackJack

Reaction score
Hello,

I am changing my 50-gallon electric tank for a Navien 240A2 (Propane) this weekend.

My tank is currently in a central place in my home. One direction feeds hot water to the bathrooms, and the washing machine, and the other direction to the kitchen (sink and dishwasher). So I have "two hot water runs" in reality.

If I don't want to tear open the basement ceiling to run two dedicated returns, can I install two navi-circ thermal valves, one in the laundry room (furthest) and one in the kitchen (other furthest)? I think I understand the settings on the unit itself, and the need for a spring one-way check valve, etc.

My brain is telling me this will work, but I can't find much info on using multiple thermal valves. My local plumbing supply place (they are awesome) agreed it should work, but couldn't find much info either,

So, can I have multiple thermal-check valves on different branches with the 240-A2?

Eventually, I WILL install a dedicated line, probably one in both directions, but not yet...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks