Premier Bayview, Name this shower valve...Cause I can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ecitko

Reaction score
Please follow think to the picture if anyone can help that be great I'm looking to replace the trim without changing the valve.

ecitko-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecitko

Reaction score
When I take the cartridge out what should I be looking for... This pictures are very close to what have. I will upload the results

Premier 133504

premier-133504-cartridge.jpg

Premier 133505 balancer

premier-133505-balancer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think the cartridge seperated and part of it is still inside of the valve. If you can pull it out and put it together with the other piece and take a picture from the side and from the end might help to identify what you have . The chrome sleave should unscrew too. If you need to put a wrench on the sleeve, be sure to screw the brass piece back in so the sleeve is supported and does not get warped out of shape.

Last edited:

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
Removing the chrome sleave should make getting the other part out easier is what I was thinking.

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
ecitko1a.jpg
Screw the brass part into the end of the chrome sleeve before you start twisting on it.

Last edited:

RogWin

Reaction score
Ecitko, I have the exact same shower valve in the house I bought and have no idea what brand or model it is. Do you know what manufacturer it is? Model Nr? any help appreciated. RogWin
20231021_121226 (Medium).jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks