Name That Sink!

Users who are viewing this thread

ngmtl

Reaction score
A bit of a unique question here. We removed a nice pedestal sink as it didn't work with our new master bath layout and decided we can't make it work in our other bath. To make a long story short we're looking to identify the make and model of this sink as we're planning to sell or donate it.

Some of the markings are clearly UPC standards and others appear to be date codes. None came up as part numbers as far as I could tell. In any case, if someone recognizes the make and model of this sink, it would be helpful and much appreciated!

vanity_composed_photo.jpg

Davidlayspipe

Reaction score
perrin and rowe was the original brand. at some time they where very high end and expensive. they where bought out some years ago by a company i cant think of and well they aren't high end or expensive anymore since the new company took over.

Davidlayspipe

Reaction score
"Rolh" is the new brand. i was wrong on them not being expensive. they still are pricey just not as high as when they where still "perrin and rowe"

Davidlayspipe

Reaction score
i was wrong on them not being expensive, they still are pricey but i was comparing to when they where the original company. this might help you find the exact model

Attachments

• rohl faucet.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 179

ngmtl

Reaction score
Got it and looks like both the pedestal sink and faucet match up with Perrin and Rowe or Rohl brand. Looks like we hit the jackpot! Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks