Name that faucet

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Gannet, Jun 16, 2009.

  1. Gannet

    Gannet New Member

    Jun 16, 2009
    I have an old faucet in my downstairs shower. I've looked all over it for a brand name or model type without luck. From the picture I've posted can anyone guess the Brand and model and where I might find a handle for this.

    Thanks in advance.

    Attached Files:

  2. Dan Pick

    Dan Pick New Member

    Feb 11, 2007
    Plumbing Sales
    Speedway, IN

    This is an old American Standard valve from the early 1980's. It has a ceramic cartridge. You should be able to find a replacement cartridge at a well stocked plumbing wholesaler.

    Good Luck
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Name faucet
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Name This Faucet Aug 16, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help me take a shower! Can you name this faucet/cartridge which needs replacement? Nov 23, 2013
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Enameled steel tub rusted flange Sep 16, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Name this shower valve...Cause I can't. Sep 7, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Enamel quality on new vs old cast iron bathtubs Aug 2, 2014

Share This Page