My toilet won’t clean the sides

Users who are viewing this thread

Jane Allison

Reaction score
I had my bathroom remodeled about a year ago. I HATE the new toilet they installed. its an elongated bowl, and its not clogged and seems to flush fine, but I still have waste that sticks to the sides when I flush. I feel like it may be due to the shape of the bowl. Is there something I can do to fix this? I think it might be an inferior toilet. Can you recommend a model that works much better?

Reach4

Reaction score
There are expensive bidet seats that pre-mist the bowl sides when somebody sits. That is supposed to reduce deposits on the sides.

You could also try leaning to your right, if that helps.

NKaufman

Reaction score
The side cleaning issue has been the reason that led me to this forum and it seems that Toto Drake CST776 models, as Terry suggested, is the most preferred option here.
Am also looking at that along with some basic washlet+ model.

Reach4

Reaction score
The side cleaning issue has been the reason that led me to this forum and it seems that Toto Drake CST models, as Terry suggested, is the most preferred option here.
Don't just say CST. There is at least one Toto CST that is a real dud.

NKaufman

Reaction score
okay, okay,, CST776. :)

Seems like Terry/or someone else, already updated my response.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks