My New Hot Water Heater in Today

Users who are viewing this thread

JRC3

Reaction score
Got my water heater in. Man, those push-connects, pex, and hoses are sooo easy. I put in an instant hot water dispenser too.

This was at a recent bath remodel. Me thinks the ex-husband did it.

Attachments

• IMG_2366[1].JPG
    IMG_2366[1].JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,149
  • IMG_2368[1].JPG
    IMG_2368[1].JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 653

JRC3

Reaction score
I should've been more clear, I found this in a customer's house. I had nothing to do with it.:D

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
We have to assume it is YOUR heater, because your first sentence says, "Got my water heater in". I suppose you know that that ground connection to the water line is USELESS since it is between a hose and a piece of plastic pipe.The T&P discharge is too short and should NOT be PVC pipe. Is that gas flex glowing red hot? If so, this post should NOT be in the "joke of the day", but rather in the "get out of the house NOW, and turn off the electric and gas to the building" section.

Last edited:

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
Should have forum for "Work Performed By Brother-in-Law's."

Is that gas line really glow red?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks