My kitchen needs an emergency service

Users who are viewing this thread

Alma T. Scott

Reaction score
Hi, I am Alma. From yesterday onwards the wastewater from our kitchen gets stuck. My mother regularly tries to clean kitchen every day. I am a working woman. So I have no time to check this. We always try to put food waste in the proper garbage. I think the draining pipe needs a good cleaning. I searched many plumbers and nobody is now available. By this morning water flow gets completely blocked and the sink was not able to use. Now we shifted to one of my friend's home. I just need an emergency service provider to resolve this issue. I just heard that some plumbers provide such emergency services. Will it be the right choice for this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

MACPLUMB

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yes but you want to try to get it done during the day as most company's charge extra after hours

MACPLUMB

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you can check with some of your friends or family for recommendations, don't go for the ones with the big adds as you just pay for that find some small local plumbing shop that will give a better price

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks