Multi zone mini split trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Junie

Reaction score
I bought a 3 zone mini split. So call professionals installed it. It's been freezing at the handlers. I put on one of the handlers with the others off and one of the ones that off froze even though it was off. I want to believe they hot the wires crossed. They been here 3 times and still doing freezing. What can this be?

Fitter30

Reaction score
Most three evap units need at least two unit on. If lines are freezing on a evap unit off the refrigerant lines could be crossed or the wiring. Both wiring and lines have labeling in the condenser for the corresponding termination. Surprise unit isn't showing a fault. If lines were lengthen charge might have to have refrigerant added weigh in. Its all in the install manual.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks