Moving Island Air Admittance Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

atlgamer

Reaction score
We had granite installed on our kitchen island trying to make our new home feel like ours and the air admittance valve is right below the new faucet opening. Is it possible the offset stack to make space for installing new faucet? Redo pipes anyways figured I could try to make some extra space while down there. Attached is an idea of what i want to do. Any feedback would be helpful? Thanks
af02f04d0bd9bc92_6243-w500-h374-b0-p0--.jpg
8fc2f37c0bd9bc93_6244-w500-h666-b0-p0--.jpg

atlgamer

Reaction score
Yes been noticing a lot of "quirks" around the house since moving, on of the reason i want to redo it.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Cut the pipe off maybe three inches off the cabinet floor. Elbow over toward the corner in 2" and 90 up. Take it from there.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
The second 90 should be a sweep, but check and see where you end up with the height on the tee. I wouldn't worry about a clean out. I've never installed one under a sink, and never used an existing one.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks