Moving and Installing Dual Bathroom Vanity Plumbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Cassidy Flynn

Reaction score
I am currently trying to install a dual bathroom vanity (yellow) to replace the single vanity that we currently have. The problem that we are facing is that the drain pipe is located on the wall where it currently is situated.

Is there a way to connect pvc pipes so that it will reach the drain pipe?

I understand that cutting the wall and hooking it up behind the new vanity is the best option, but that’s off the table bc I don’t want to spend $$$ of dollars on this crappy apartment. I just want to jimmy- rig-it so that it reaches the waterline /drain pipe On the wall beside it.

If we can get a man to the moon, this must be possible, right?

Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated but if you are going to tell me to cut the wall, please don’t comment. Lol. I’m not rich. That’s why I live here. I just want one nice thing in the bathroom.

Attachments

• B3BBEBBB-06E4-41EE-843B-633027B1231B.jpeg
    B3BBEBBB-06E4-41EE-843B-633027B1231B.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 134
  • E4159E2C-CCB5-4B7A-A0B4-0546063C7303.jpeg
    E4159E2C-CCB5-4B7A-A0B4-0546063C7303.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 138
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks