Moving a water line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Randypape

Reaction score
Hello, We took out a 54" vanity and sink and put in a 30" vanity. The plumbing won't be centered in this 30" cabinet it's over to the right side of it and I would have to move the cold water supply line 2" to the left to still be inside the cabinet. Is this OK to do or would the walls have to be all cut out and all of this plumbing be moved to the left and centered in the new cabinet?

Reach4

Reaction score
Hello, We took out a 54" vanity and sink and put in a 30" vanity. The plumbing won't be centered in this 30" cabinet it's over to the right side of it and I would have to move the cold water supply line 2" to the left to still be inside the cabinet. Is this OK to do or would the walls have to be all cut out and all of this plumbing be moved to the left and centered in the new cabinet?
Are you asking if it would be OK to drill a hole in the side of your new vanity, and running the flex supply line through that hole?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks