Moen,Unable to remove shower handle. No cap or set screw/allen kew access. Please help.

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Pax8812, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Pax8812

Pax8812 New Member

Hi everyone,
    I've been attempting to change the fixture of this Moen shower faucet that was installed by my father in the mid or late 90s but have been unable to figure out how to remove the knob. There's neither a cap/cover to pry open nor a visible set screw/allen key access. I've been searching online for more info about this specific model but just couldn't find any useful info. I'd like to thank you all in advance for any advice that you can give.

Attached Files:

toolaholic likes this.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    The end of the handle, the flat round part will spin off. It's threaded.
    The internal parts are the same.

[​IMG]

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement