Moen Kitchen One Handle Faucet Diagram

Users who are viewing this thread

Deantwi

Reaction score
Hello,
I took my faucet apart and for the life of me I CANNOT get it back together...

Its an older Moen 7100. But when I look at Moens website, their 7100 model is completely different now.

basically I cannot figure where where the black O ring goes...under the pipe cap or on top...

Does anyone know where I can get diagrams?

Thanks

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Why don't you post a pic of what you took apart and the parts you have left over so we might have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.:confused:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Unlike some other brands, Moen is pretty good about NOT making large changes in a model without changing the model number. Sometimes, there are minor changes, like the handle fix on the Monticellos. Are you sure yours is a 7100??

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

The 7100 has a large O ring at the bottom of the spout and a small one at the top. Most kits also have a second small one in case you have a Chateau faucet which uses two small ones and no large one.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks