Moen “Eva” Roman Bath Faucet - Rises with Water On

Users who are viewing this thread

ktornquist

Reaction score
Hi All,

I’ve got a question I’m hoping you all can help me with after scouring the manuals and parts lists online for the last hour. We gave our girls a bath tonight in the larger master tub that has the Moen “Eva” Roman faucet. We had both hot and cold water on and noticed when they were turned up high, the actual faucet came off of the deck of the tub, but not to the point of the actual faucet coming off (thank God). I initially thought it was the set screw, but it was clear after research the shank assembly was moving up and down. I fully loosened the set screw to try and remove the faucet, but along with it came the retaining clip and part of the shank (see pics). Does anyone know how this need to be reassembled and tighten down so this is installed correctly?

0FC252D4-B3D2-4DED-B85B-3945F5037AAB.jpeg

D9998FBE-8705-4835-B3B7-D179229B1A88.jpeg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks