Moen Adler M87046 kitch faucet revisited

Users who are viewing this thread

Minni

Reaction score
I've no idea where my last post re: M87046 Adler is, but i thought i posted about it as my final decision for a kitchen faucet, after my issues with the leaky Peerless.

So far so good (as it seems good quality - knock-on-wood) albeit some issues, such as:

(1) the handles are sorta long, thus knocks into the sprayer which is one hole away to the right of the cold-water handle.

Also, believe it or not, with the "low-arc" Adler, there's a bit more clearance between spout & sink bowl than i had with the Moen Muirfield, which when viewed online, had deceptively seemed to be a high-arc faucet.

However, the Adler's clearance has been a small-bit better with the aerator it came with, by approx. 1/8".
And yes, every bit counts! Yet i changed it. Why? Because the flow of the Adler aerator was very slow (since Moen likes water efficiency). But i prefer "time efficiency" to water efficiency. And so:

(2) The next issues are, that my own non-adler aerator gushes out with a sorta-weird "spiral" shape.
And also that the clearance is 1/8" less, with my weird spirally-gushing aerator.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks