Mister miser urinal water leak

Users who are viewing this thread

MRDIY

Reaction score
I had a Mister Miser urinal installed about five years and it has started to drip. Either the plumber didn't leave any paperwork, (or more likely I just don't know where it went) on what type of washer and how to replace the washer. I would like anyone who knows which washer and how to replace it to let me know. Thank you in advance...RON

mister-miser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It's possible that the valve may not have come with the urinal - there's often a choice of brands similar to when you buy a sink, you can put nearly anyone's valve on it. So, without knowing the model, or maybe a picture, not sure you're going to get much help.

MRDIY

Reaction score
The valve is actually the grey round thing between the red items and blue sprayers at the top. The urinal is set between the studs and the front folds down to use it. I love it (as does my wife, as I don't get the toilet all "yucky" anymore). It looks as though the front of the valve screws off with some kind of spanner wrench, but I am going to have to shut off the water to the house until I get a new washer is installed, so I would like to have one on hand before trying to remove the old one. Thank you for answering my inquiry....RON

MISTER MISER URINAL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TeXan

Reaction score
unfortunately i don't think they make them anymore. They were a great idea.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks