Mildew smell in kitchen & bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Dancich

Reaction score
It all started in the kitchen I was smelling a mildew smell by my kitchen sink. I do have a sink disposal on one side. I cleaned EVERYTHING really well, even using bleach (took a brush to the inside of the disposal & sink drain too). Good for 1 day & it came back. Now my bathroom, same floor, has the smell. I cleaned it using a variety of solutions over the week & it went away for a day & is back with the kitchen too. I'm at a total loss on what else to do. Lived in the house for 34 years and never had this issue before. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pixxiears

Reaction score
In my experiances, if there was or is currently a water leak mold is very likely. Or dry rot... Nasty oder. If really bad... And when At its worst smells like dead animal.o_O
Good luck

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks