Mental Health and Stress Dealing?

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness Forum' started by hancockdevin, Nov 8, 2020.

1. hancockdevin

hancockdevin New Member

Mental health is very important and should be taken care as soon as it feels. I dont have many tips but I want to say that one should deal with his stress and depression as earliest as he feel before it goes to higher level where it is difficult to handle it. There is very less trend of life coaching instead people prefer psychiatrists more. A psychiatrist deals with your depression and mental disease. However, a life coach helps you to deal with your life problems i.e mental, physical, emotional and social through every stage of your life with strong spirituality. If you know that how can you live your life against hurdles and problems you can improve your life quality and leads to prosperity with strong spiritual mindset and strong emotion intelligence. Life coaching is the natural treatment of depression according to me.