mastercool plus thermostat

Users who are viewing this thread

fhorta

Reaction score
hi. t stat on mastercool is not working properly. one day the fan just it came.on by itself. now the only way to turn it off is by turning off at the main circuit breaker box. Also the only way I can turn it off. water pump and speed can still be.controlled by t stat. t stat is tekelek brand and from what I know is the manufacture t stat that came with it. previous owner said this happened before and ordered this t stAt and like I.said had been fine until now.

my question is , is there a wire that can be disconnected on the air handler unit so.that cooler can be turned on and off from t stat again? also, if t sstAt needs replacing, can any tstat do or does it need to be tekelek again? thanks.soo much!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks