major septic problems. Help! UPDATE

Users who are viewing this thread

moneypit

Reaction score
Had the line videoed, and there isnt any issues from the house to the tank Via the floor cleanout. So, Being that the tank was pumped at the begining of last week and its already full of water. (i looked today) My tank is the issue. Right? Thats what im thinking. The exit/leach field must be plugged up or broken. The septic cleanout hole in the basement has standing water backed up in it. Being that there is no place for the water to go it goes to the sump? I am still confused as to why the water gets rerouted to the sump. Is it because the old clay tile piping isnt totally water tight. Also where is the toilet paper and ka ka going if only the water shows up in the sump basin? Thanks for the informative site. Scott

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks