Macerating toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

VAWellDriller

Reaction score
Going to build a small remote poolhouse with 1/2 bath over the winter and I'm looking at options to get waste water approx 100' to septic tank (flat ground). I am looking at Saniflo or Zoeller self contained macerating toilets for the job...both for economy and ease of installation. Both use a rear discharge toilet and have a small tank with built in macerator pump that can be installed behind the toilet or hidden in a wall behind the toilet. Both have additional inlets to accept the sink drain and both are rated to pump up to 150' using a 1" discharge line. Does anyone have experience with either of these; good or bad? I don't think the toilet will get much use.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks