Low Volume Flush

Users who are viewing this thread

plunging_queen

Reaction score
I have a Mansfield toilet MPP-160.
It has a 1.6 volume but only flushes 1 gallon, which leads to clogs and frequent plunging. All four toilets do the exact same thing, as measured by a plumber. Flow rate is proper in the pipes, without clogs. How can I get the volume to increase, or do I need to replace all four toilets?

Plumber1

Plumber
Reaction score
What holds the water in the tank? Is it a cylinder with a seal at the bottom or is there a flapper attached to a chain?

Bob NH

In the Trades
Reaction score
http://mansfieldplumbing.com/default.asp

Here is a link to Mansfield Plumbing with a phone number. (877) 850-3060

I have always found Mansfield to have helpful phone contacts.

You can get info on some parts but didn't find the model MPP-160.

They well send you to "downloads"; then "price book".

The only thing I find when Googling MPP-160 is a lot of people selling toilet tank covers for about $150 each. If you replace them, maybe you can sell the parts for enough to buy a new toilet.

plunging_queen

Reaction score
low flow toilet

Bob NH said:
http://mansfieldplumbing.com/default.asp

Here is a link to Mansfield Plumbing with a phone number. (877) 850-3060

I have always found Mansfield to have helpful phone contacts.

You can get info on some parts but didn't find the model MPP-160.

They well send you to "downloads"; then "price book".

The only thing I find when Googling MPP-160 is a lot of people selling toilet tank covers for about $150 each. If you replace them, maybe you can sell the parts for enough to buy a new toilet.
Contacted Mansfield service rep. They are sending me a new float flush valve. Interesting thought to sell the lids. Thanks sooo much!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks