low flow at opposite ends of house, hot/cold cold/hot

Users who are viewing this thread

cmack

Reaction score
ever since i bought my house in 2014 i have had low flow at one of the house with the hot water and good flow with cold water, the other end of the house has the opposite issue, high hot flow, low cold water flow.

has polybutalyn piping, im not sure on sizes i know it has 1/2 and 3/4 under the house, ive fixed a few of the leaks from that, the house didnt have filters when i got it and the pump was raised a few feet the owners said it was sucking up mud or sand, it has filters now after the bladder ttank and switch, i just replaced all that and it was full of sand, ive had to raise my pump again about 6 or 10 feet.

i have my tank set at 47ish psi, and the cut in at 50psi, cut out 70. not quite sure where to go from here, my house is modular about 50 ft long with bathrooms on opposite ends, the hot water heater is beside the one bathroom far from the bladder tank and switch, and its close to the bathroom that has high hot water flow.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks