Low Boy WH Install

Users who are viewing this thread

Reach4

Reaction score
A creative way to keep wasted water dowI suppose. We have tenant laws here and dont know what they allow. we allow apartments to charge water usage based on how many people live in the unit . curious if op was able to do this job right with the stupid way it was plumbed and no drain
How about an off-the-books apartment.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
How about an off-the-books apartment.
I suppose off the books a little duplex or something but if you got a dozen or more units and didn't go by the book out here in California you'd get raked over the coals by the lawyers they could make you go broke. I sure wouldn't try it

ncgeo

In the Trades
Reaction score
I believe code prohibits direct-connection of PEX to a water heater. There are many different corrugated copper or stainless water heater connectors available

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks