Looking for this part or conversion for American Standard Push Pull shower.

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by sheeley2000, Feb 22, 2013.

  1. sheeley2000

    sheeley2000 New Member

    Feb 22, 2013
    north little rock, arkansas
    American Standard Push Pull mixing valve




    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    That is an American Standard "Push/pull" faucet. M-One,(Moneplumbing.com. 800-525-9223), if they are still in business, used to make a conversion unit for it, but I have not seen it advertised in the trade magazines for years. Parts kits to "rebuild" it are available a good parts supply sites such as "Brown's Partsmaster", aka "BPI".

    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Neophyte_Plumber

    Neophyte_Plumber New Member

    Nov 17, 2013
    Disassembly Instructions

    How do you separate the Cam and Shaft Assembly (Image key 26 on your diagram) from the body?


    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
Similar Threads: Looking part
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Looking for Moen Brand faucet parts (1950's) Oct 14, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Looking for Lasco shower/tub parts Oct 16, 2007
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog I am looking for a quality white P.. May 12, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Looking for high flow shower/tub fixture Feb 6, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Purple or regular drywall with Kerdi membrane or Ardex 8+9? Looking at the best option Dec 14, 2014

Share This Page