Looking for local sales/install in Boston, Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, Questions and Answers' started by ForbinsDescent, Jan 28, 2021.

1. ForbinsDescent

ForbinsDescent New Member

Hi- New here, first post! Looking to size up and install a new softener and possibly a carbon filter and RO in my new home. I found this board very informative at clarifying information on these products, particularly the efficiencies of upflow vs. downflow setups, the excess of two tank systems for residential, etc. We have hardness of 4-8 and 0.1 iron. We're on city water so it's not terrible.

-Are there any resources to find a local distributor for Fleck/Clack in the Boston, MA area?

-I need help sizing. I have a young/growing family. We are using 30 gallons per person per day but I know as the kids get older we will use more. Should I try to size for now or for 10 years in the future?

Thanks!

2. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

Water systems designer, R&D, Technical Director
    PM sent

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement