Looking for local sales/install in Boston, Massachusetts

Users who are viewing this thread

ForbinsDescent

Reaction score
Hi- New here, first post! Looking to size up and install a new softener and possibly a carbon filter and RO in my new home. I found this board very informative at clarifying information on these products, particularly the efficiencies of upflow vs. downflow setups, the excess of two tank systems for residential, etc. We have hardness of 4-8 and 0.1 iron. We're on city water so it's not terrible.

-Are there any resources to find a local distributor for Fleck/Clack in the Boston, MA area?

-I need help sizing. I have a young/growing family. We are using 30 gallons per person per day but I know as the kids get older we will use more. Should I try to size for now or for 10 years in the future?

Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks