Grohe 35210, Looking for help to identify part number

Users who are viewing this thread

Weary_landlord

Reaction score
My Grohe shower/tub faucet started dripping a couple months ago and it's getting bad. It's a single faucet control that looks like the current Seabury line, except the Grohe logo is on top. It was purchased and installed in 2006. I contacted Grohe and dealt with a very minimal communicator who asked for pics--- I sent them, got a response that the part was on backorder and I would be notified when it shipped (but nothing else.) I'd like to try to track one down myself but have no idea where to start in identifying which cartridge is the correct one. I'd upload the pics here but I don't think there's a way without hosting them somewhere else? And I'm not sure they'd help. Externally it looks basically like the image I'm including here.

grohe-geneva-trim.jpg

Weary_landlord

Reaction score
FWIW the image is from a listing for a "Geneva" trim set. I don't know how to determine whether mine is Geneva, Seabury, something else that existed in 2006, or whether it matters, or whether the internals have changed since 2006...

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
You'd need a parts house. They would ask you for some dimensions. You might need a caliper.

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
The Grohe 35210 was used until 2004. After that they went to the 35015 rough valve. The 35253 was an enhanced flow providing more water volume. It was discontinued in 2009.

upload_2021-10-14_6-1-24.png

grohe-35210-parts.jpg

grohe-47080000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks