Looking for guidance on plumbing for a 5 pcs bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

mbmsv

Reaction score
Hello,

I am planning to convert an existing small 3 pcs (sink, toilet, and a tub) bathroom into a bigger one, which will additionally have a shower and a bidet. Currently both the toilet and the tub are wet-vented through the sink. Here's a photo of the plumbing taken from underneath:
20170907-004621.jpg

The pipe to the left is the sink drain, and the pipe to the right is the tub drain. The vent pipe cannot be seen on this photo but it is connected under the sink. This stack is not used for anything else in the house.
My plans include relocating the toilet to roughly where the tub currently is, adding a bidet at its side, as well as relocating the tub and adding a shower. So, my question is how should I connect all the drains to this stack and whether I need additional vents?

Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks