looking for advice on these test results

Users who are viewing this thread

Monimom

Reaction score
Happy New Year,

I have had an issue with my well since we had an addition built that was in fairly close proximity to the well..(25ft), the ground apparently had been disturbed enough to cause some issues with our manganese increasing and small amounts of sediment, I an not sure exactly what happened because I haven't had any professionals come out and take a look, but based on these results do you have an idea of what we are looking at for better water ?? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• water test 52018.JPG
    water test 52018.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 193

Bannerman

Reaction score
It's generally best if all water conditions are considered together as a test result you may not consider to be relevant, may impact the issue you are experiencing. Suggest posting the entire lab report.

Monimom

Reaction score
Ok Thank you … hopefully this helps,

Attachments

• part1.JPG
    part1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 181
  • part2.JPG
    part2.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 184
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks