looking for a self contained plumbing wall unit for shower and bathtub

Users who are viewing this thread

jeanne

Reaction score
I live in a cemet house,and the plumbing cannot go into the wall,there is a self contained unit with all the plumbing inside,it sets on outside of wall. I am looking to find another unit like it. please if anyone knows wher I can find it.please let me know.I would greatly appreciate it.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You could put up a thin wall - 2x4 would probably work, then you could use any construction technique for the rest of the shower you wanted to, to include tile. Some of the prefab stalls may have enough of an offset to allow the plumbing and valve to fit if sitting against the wall.

tyhs

Reaction score
Where do you live? ******* around here sells a SeaWave IV which is more or less a self contained unit although you may need to do what jadnashua suggested. Where does the water come from now? Where does it drain?

Another thought might be to check RV (as in Recreational Vehicles) suppliers and web sites.

Good luck.

ty

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks