LOOKING AT NEW 70's KITCHEN FAUCET

Users who are viewing this thread

burr

Reaction score
Need not be top of the line or newest tech- but durable anyway. Wont be used buy half of the year. Found this DELTA and could not figure out how old it is. Any issues with that model that would steer me away? Price is about right at $35

s-l1600.jpg

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Without a model number or picture...can't say! To attach a picture, use the 'Upload a File' link, or a link to where it is if it's a description.

burr

Reaction score
Also looking at this one, seems to be the same operation, Delta 100-WFTP Tract Pack Single Handle Kitchen Faucet w/ Sprayer GAR1128-F104

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Looks like a good deal. Delta has been using that type of valve for a long time, and parts are readily available. It MIGHT not meet today's standards for maximum flow, if that matters to you. Some places are enforcing that more than others. You should be able to find more info on the Delta website. If you're in CA, an older one may not meet their current lead content requirements, either.

burr

Reaction score
Looks like a good deal. Delta has been using that type of valve for a long time, and parts are readily available. It MIGHT not meet today's standards for maximum flow, if that matters to you. Some places are enforcing that more than others. You should be able to find more info on the Delta website. If you're in CA, an older one may not meet their current lead content requirements, either.
THANKS! I decided it was the old reliable and mine is really old and hard to get it apart to replace the Orings, along with rusted out fastening washers! Im rural in NC and no worries about flow rates!

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think you're safe with this faucet, if it's new as they say.
Anyway, you have ebay to help you in a dispute.
go ahead with it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks