Light Therapy

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I think, the article said, it is watchable until, March 5th. Take a peek when you haven't any cloud cover and let me know what you think. I hear those red rays give you a reddish hue. lol.

OK, I will have to check it out.

I just hope I do not start Howling at the moon.

Cookie

Reaction score
Even if you do, so what, lol. I should had taken pictures last night, and usually, well, when I was still married, I would had together, but, last night, instead I just sat out on the deck and watched. Then, little Timmy came about and we actually, sat together, I moved down back then, under the Woodpecker trees & near, the Compost box. Then, my little neighbor boyfriend, ( age 10 now) called me on my cell, and, asked if he could come over. He was watching from his window, he wanted to pet Little Timmy. So, I said, ask your dad first. It was fine, so, he came over. Then, I went inside and made hot chocolate, and brought out apples. Then, my little boyfriend, asked me all about what that red planet was? So, huddled under a blanket with Little Timmy laying a foot away, I explained about what was going on with the moon and why it looked the way it did. I explained what waning was and how magical it was and you can make wishes on it. So, I watched him as he closed his eyes and made a wish. I wonder what he wished... :) I hope he gets it. Anyway, it is really neat to see.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
That was nice of You.

I have a Telescope with computer tracking but rarely get it out.

You should take some pictures with yours and share with us.

You need a older Boyfriend. lol

Cookie

Reaction score
Here is a picture from sometime ago, I will start to take new ones. Much older, lol.

You should get your telescope out and take some pics. Great hobby for sure.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks