Leaking/Dripping shower

Users who are viewing this thread

McMaster

Reaction score
I've been experiencing water dripping from a shower head (like rain) for a week and I finally replaced the cartridge for my shower faucet. The cartridge model for the shower faucet is "Gerber Single Lever Cartridge G0095154".

Unfortunately this still didn't resolve the issue and water is still dripping from the shower head.
However, I found something interesting along the way, take a look at these photos
cid_243.jpg
cid_241.jpg

First of all, I am not too sure what this model is, but it seems like it's one of Gerber's pressure balance units, "LASCO 0-4027 Gerber, Single Lever, Pressure Balance". Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Also, as you see it on the pictures, its got some minor scratches and damages, do you think this could be the cause of the issue?

Lastly, I tried to remove the pressure balance unit to inspect the bushings behind it but I couldn't.
I even used a pliers to pull it out but it was so stubborn.
I couldn't find any screws holding the unit, do you know what could be done to remove it?

The company called "Foremost" is the manufacturer of the shower faucet. I tried to ask them for help, but they ran out of their business for shower faucets and I am on my own.

Thank you very much for any help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks