Lead closed bend replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Stevebg4

Reaction score
thanks again reach4, I would most likely go with the C40430* 4 pipe x 3 depth and I assume after I install my tiling on my plywoof subfloor and then install this flange on the 4in PVC riser and tighten the screws ?

Reach4

Reaction score
thanks again reach4, I would most likely go with the C40430* 4 pipe x 3 depth and I assume after I install my tiling on my plywoof subfloor and then install this flange on the 4in PVC riser and tighten the screws ?
As I see it,
  1. measure the actual flange to know how far down the PVC should be cut to. Tell us what you learn.
  2. cut subfloor to clear the flange but allow but to leave wood for screwing down the two screws. http://www.jonesstephens.com/wp-content/uploads/cad_drawing/Product-Cad-Drawing---c40430.pdf.pdf
  3. Lay tile so that there is clearance, but ideally the flange will sit atop the tile. Having the flange sit atop the subfloor is an alternative.
  4. install this flange on the 4in PVC riser and tighten the screws

Stevebg4

Reaction score
ok will do, the tricky part is to know the height of the PVC 4in riser pipe to cut and include the additional height with the plywood subfloor and tiles too

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks