laundry tub pump

Users who are viewing this thread

robert59

Reaction score
I have a laundry tub for washer rinse water it wont start or stop automcticly but starts and stops by using wall switch any ideas thanks robert:confused:

wainjef

Reaction score
I had this happen once. It turned out to be the float/switch for pump start stop. The pump was fine but I was unable to repair the switch so there is a kit you can buy which is basically a float switch that you have to install in the tub and attach it to the pump. You then plug this into the power cord from this new float switch into the electrical socket and then the power cord for your pump into it. It takes care of pump start & stop based on how you have setup the float. Home Depot sells these and comes with easy to follow instructions. Cheaper than a new pump.

robert59

Reaction score
laundry tub

thanks for the response that will give me a option encase i cant fix the pressure switch

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks