Late 80's model 60 brine tank valve

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, Questions and Answers' started by masonmx, Nov 23, 2019.

1. masonmx

masonmx New Member

So I have a model 60 that was installed in 1989, the brine tank is no longer filling and I'm taking it apart since i moved in but looks like it's missing pieces. It's got the three foam floats it's got one sinking bead and one floating bead and only one magnet that is in the lower valve with the floating bead. How is this all supposed to go together? And if this is outdated what can I replace it with?