Lancaster Pumps

Users who are viewing this thread

Panda

Reaction score
I have been trying to choose a new pump to replace a broken one. I am not a contractor. I am a homeowner with a broken old Water Ace pump that was here when we bought the house. But I thought that other people in my position might want to know what I found. So I came across a pump made by Lancaster Pumps. I think it is a real find. They use the all stainless steel Franklin Motor. And if you ever have problems with your pump, you can call them directly on the phone without run around and they will talk you through the problem you are having. They are a real old-fashioned company. They are located in Lancaster, PA. It is 100% manufactured in the US of A. No junk from China or Taiwan. If you have to buy a new pump, I think checking them out isn't a bad idea.

Last edited:

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Chris, didn't Stan sell Lancaster for awhile? I can get them from Prescott still

Panda

Reaction score
I have to admit I did feel a teeny little warm fuzzy when I saw they are made in an area that is not far from me. And I really like it that they are not owned by any big fish company. Everytime I see a big fish eat a little fish, the little fish company always seems stop producing quality output. So I feel good supporting one of the little fish instead of one of the big fish.

Panda

Reaction score
I am sorry. I don't know. Call 717-397-3521 on Monday but not too late in the afternoon because they are Eastern standard time and ask them where you can buy their pumps. I talked to someone named Gary who was really helpful.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks