Kohler Worth Lav Reach Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Jb9

Reaction score
Hello,

I know there are many times the customer hands off a fixture to a pro and the customer doesn't do their homework so I thought I would ask a question before I buy a faucet for my bathroom. My main objective really is I want to make sure I have sufficient "reach" and that my hands don't end up rubbing the back of the sink. I really like this Kohler Worth Single Control faucet (I have a single hole basin with the hole being 1-3/8" diameter). The spec sheet for the faucet shows the guts of the supply requiring 1" diameter opening. Does that give a person a little front to back adjustment on the faucet to perhaps give a little more "reach" if I need to?

Also, does the flow pretty much come out and drop straight down even if the faucet has a little angle to it?

I modeled the fixture out of cardboard (cardboard models have saved my arse many times...)

Does this thing look like it will be a good fit for my basin?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Kohler_Worth.jpg
    Kohler_Worth.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 126

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Good job on your mock up.. I have a phrase that I like to use.. Mock up so you don't Fock up. To me that looks like it fits perfectly. Its not too far back that you would be keeping the back of the sink clean and its not too far forward that you would look like you had an accident.

You will want to keep the single hole faucet as centered as possible because there are often times a rubber o-ring that prevents water from dribbling down the sink hole. They are almost the same diameter so any offset the two circles will overlap and not seal.

Jb9

Reaction score
Thanks! I can't wait to have a sink in my workshop... Doing the spout into a 5 gallon bucket now. Not great... :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks