Kohler Toilet,Electric? Need Help Identifying this.

Users who are viewing this thread

BorderlineNC

Reaction score
I picked up an unusual toilet today at a Habitat for Humanity. It's a Kohler, looks a little older but sort of Modern if you know what I mean. It's low and sort of square as is the lid and seat. Has a sqaure low tank to to it. What struck me about it is inside the tank there isn't a standard set up. It has a cord that this plugs into an outlet and what looks like a phone cable that connects to the button to activate the flush and some sort of device that I obviously don't know about. I'd be happy to send Pics to help identify this. I can't find a thing using any of the numbers I've found on it. Anybody venture a guess about this. All I've found on Google is a Hat Box Toilet that costs as much as a used car. Thanks very much.

Glenn

kohler_hat_box2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BorderlineNC

Reaction score
Thanks, that looks very similar

To what I've got. I wonder if these are prone to any problems? At least I have better starting point to go on. I do appreciate it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks