Kohler, Identify Manufacturer

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry Jackson

Reaction score
I have a bathroom faucet installed in 1992 that has started leaking from the cold side. I have looked all over the faucet and cannot find any indication of the manufacturer. I have had it apart, and the cartridge is metal, with two ceramic (maybe?) white parts inside that actually turn to allow water flow. It looks similar to one I saw from Rohl and Pfister, but Pfister said it wasn't theirs and I haven't heard back from Rohl. Would appreciate any help in identifying this. If needed, I can disassemble it again and take a picture of the cartridge. Thanks!

Attachments

• 0C676145-E1AB-475F-9C00-8216598770A9.jpeg
    0C676145-E1AB-475F-9C00-8216598770A9.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 175

Reach4

Reaction score
I have one. Changed a washer recently. I have a big adjustable wrench with smooth jaws, set to about 1-3/8, that unscrewed the big piece under the handle and over the base.

washer sized "1/4S" or No. 00 ; O.D. = 1/2” flat. The screw will not accept a beveled washer.
The one I took out was one size bigger (1/4M = No. 0), and it worked for a good while. But not the right one IMO. Kohler part # 20961 Faucet Washer is called out, but the generic #00 is darned close.

Kohler Antique Lever widespread lavatory faucet K- 108

http://www.us.kohler.com/us/catalog/FindYourProduct/1069031/Bathroom/Bathroom Faucets////Lever.htm
http://www.us.kohler.com/us/Antique-Lever--widespread-lavatory-faucet/productDetail/sink-faucets/424844.htm?skuId=393193&_requestid=214050

Mine is in polished brass, same as yours. 1104111-VF is polished brass aerator from Kohler.

k-104-parts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks